Friday, January 18, 2013

Paying It Forward

I decided to pause for a moment as I work on All In, locked away here in my Fortress of Solitude (AKA my bedroom, where I'm hiding from my 9 year old), and spread a little love.

I got such a sweet and supportive email today from a reader named Hayley (and yes, I'm verklempt all over again) that it put me in the mood to pay it forward.

So I'm giving a shout out to someone I thoroughly enjoyed reading, the brilliantly funny Dani Alexander, fellow indie M/M romance writer and author of Shattered Glass. I read this book months ago, and laughed until I cried. But it's more than funny -- to this day, the wonderfully endearing characters have stuck with me. So if you're looking for a good read, you really might want to check out Shattered Glass. And Dani -- you're a rock star!

Alright, I'm getting back to work. Yeah ok, and parenting too. Have a wonderful weekend, one and all. And maybe spread a little love while you're at it. :)