Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank you!

I returned from Seattle late last night, and was absolutely thrilled to see that In Pieces had made it into the number one spot in gay fiction on Amazon! Thank you so much to all my wonderful readers for making that happen!

And a huge thanks to those of you that have taken the time to leave such amazing reviews on Amazon! Wow -- over a dozen five-star reviews!! That's truly an honor, and a big reason why the book has taken off like this. I'm so incredibly grateful, and just can't thank you enough. :)

As you may have noticed, I didn't promise a fourth book in the Firsts and Forever series at the end of In Pieces. That was because I really wanted to see how Christopher's story did before committing to continuing the series. Now that so many people are embracing In Pieces and leaving such wonderful reviews, I'm so happy to announce:

There will be a fourth book in the Firsts and Forever series. It will be Hunter's story, and it will also feature Christopher, Nana, and other characters that you've grown to love.

I love writing these characters, they feel like part of my family. And because of your support, they get to live on. So, a million thanks again! I'm incredibly lucky to have such great readers, and I appreciate you more than I can say.

xxoo Alexa