Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hunted: Book Two Of The Tinder Chronicles

For those of you that have been eagerly awaiting the next installment of The Tinder Chronicles (all six of you, heh!), good news: I've just finished writing it, and am now moving into editing. I should have it to you in a few days.

I decided to use the same main cover image for all the books in this ongoing serial:
I don't know if that's a brilliant idea, or a really stupid one! 

Here's a random fun fact about that cover, by the way: I knew I wanted to include a wooden stake, but couldn't find a stock photo I liked. So, I actually went out in my back yard and whittled a stake out of a 2x2 (with the help of my kiddo, which I think makes me a pretty interesting mom, hahaha!) and then stained and distressed it to make it look old. Viola -- a vampire hunter's best friend! Sometimes it's fun to be me. :)

Ok, I'm going to get back to work. But just a reminder before I go: be sure to follow the link in my last blog post to watch a truly exceptional short film about young love. It's one of the most moving things I've seen in a while.

xxoo