Friday, April 25, 2014

Friend me, baby!

So, I finally succumbed to peer pressure (you know who you are!) and set up a facebook account today specifically for my readers. I really hope you'll come find me and friend me, because right now it's loooonely on there!

I pinky promise not to fill up your news feed with annoying pictures of my cat -- even though she is really cute! :) I'll keep you updated about my upcoming books, and just might have a fun giveaway brewing!! So c'mon, be my facebook friend! Do it! Succumb to peer pressure like I did! :D

In other news, I'm thrilled to announce that my new book, Salvation, is a success, thanks to all of you! It's been holding in the top five in gay fiction on Amazon, and I am once again totally blown away by all the love and support! I really do have the greatest readers, and I'm so grateful for you!