Sunday, April 27, 2014

Full-Immersion Social Media!

Thank you to everyone that found me and friended me on my brand new facebook page this weekend! It's been wonderful getting to meet and chat with so many of you!

Thanks to a plug from brilliant author and all-around awesome person Kindle Alexander, along with those of you that tracked me down on your own, I already have over 150 followers. That's made me so happy! I've really been feeling the love over there this weekend!

Come join me! That's going to be the best source for getting up-to-date information on my upcoming books. I'll be posting contests and giveaways there as well, so don't miss the fun!

I figured while I was embracing the world of social media, I'd join Twitter, too. I can be found @AlexaLandWrites. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing, but damn, it's fun!

I've never really had a clue how to promote my work, and frankly, it's been sheer dumb luck that anyone ever even found my books in the first place! But I figured it was time to get out of my comfort zone and take some chances. That way, I can keep doing my dream job and bringing you new books! :D