Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Calling all my Goodreads Peeps!

I just discovered that I'm on the list for June Author of the Month in the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads! Woot!!

I'm currently in third place, so if you're a member of that group, would you please go and vote for me? That kind of exposure is just priceless for an indie author like me!

You can vote through May 26th. You must be signed in to Goodreads to vote, and a member of the M/M Romance Group. The poll can be found here: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/102914-which-of-these-authors-would-you-like-chosen-as-one-of-our-june-author-o

Also, if you're not already a member of Goodreads' M/M Romance Group, you really should check it out. It's 14,000 members strong, which makes it the biggest group of its kind that I've ever seen, and pretty awesome. You can join the group here.  

Thank you so much for your help! :)